Chambered Reverse Angle Doctor Blade Assembly
- Works excellently with low viscosity ink,
dyes and coatings.
- Chamber holds approximately 1/2 ounce of fluid
per linear inch of cavity.
- Smaller/lighter chamber is easier to handle
during clean-up and maintenance.
- Clean-up is fast due to shallow, corner free
- Model 88 is designed to seal directly onto
the face of your engraved roll.
NO ANILOX REWORK IS REQUIRED.
- The Model 88 utilizes Printco's time proven
features which include postive stops and interchangeable
- Wet area cavity provides (anilox face minus
- Cavities available in either hardlube coated
aluminum or stainless steel (Depending on fluid
Ruturn to Chambered
Reverse Angle Doctor Blade Systems Main